borea targets the mission of contributing to the energy and ecological transition by connecting people and projects.
Since 2016, we have been supporting companies working for a green energy mix in the search for talent. Today, we are recruiting for our client, a Chief Financial Officer (F/M).
Our client aims to be a notorious company in the renewable or low-carbon hydrogen market in France and Europe.
Reporting to the Managing Director (CEO), as CFO and part of the Executive Committee, you will be in charge of :
- Driving the company’s financial planning and financing architecture :
- Supervise all financial and administrative aspects of the company : controlling, accounting and treasury
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundings plan, PnL and cashflow gestion
- Performing effective risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Participate in company financing initiatives, including (but not limited to) debt and equity raising
- Strategic Plan and Business Models elaboration
- Perform analysis of business opportunities within the H2 value chain, elaborate detailed business models and relevant financial set up and contractual scheme
- Playing an active role in the Business Development and M&A (strategy design and execution) of the company
- Model and financially optimize company commercial proposals/initiatives (e.g “as a service” business models, market creations)
- Identifying the high value section of the H2 ecosystem
- Carrying out analysis of market dynamics
- Playing an active part into business development
Graduate from Grande Ecole de Commerce, Grande Ecole d’Ingénieur or equivalent, you also carry a minimum of 8 years of experience within the renewable energy sector with :
- Large Experience in Project Finance (preferred) or M&A within the Renewable Energy sector (wind, PV, biogas, H2, etc.)
- Experience in Corporate Finance
- Experience in business model innovation and deployment
- Experience in Managment
- Deep knowledge of complex business model modelization and contractual framework elaboration
- Good Excel Skills
- Entrepreneurship mindset
- Leadership skills, well balanced with teamplayer habits
- Self starter, with ability to play in context of uncertainty
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analitycal skills
- Good command of English and French
- Spanish being a great advantage
Remuneration: Commensurate with experience
Location: The position is located in Paris.
borea your expert in the search for talent in the energy and ecology transition offers you this new challenge.
Contact us soon to talk more about this opportunity.